[TenTec] FS Omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni V
From: jackv@wt.net (Jack Van Demark)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:52:28 -0600
I have a TenTec  Omni V for sale. The unit has a 1990 serial number and was
refurbished by TenTec in 1993. The radio is very clean with no scratches
but minor chipping where the case halves fit together. The unit also has
some paint missing form the black heat sink. The radio has no
accessories.comes with OM.
Tentec gets $1225 for a reconditioned radio. I will ship this one in CONUS
for $850. If interested please e'mail or call me at 281-495-1121 evenings
or weekends or 713-965-2290 workdays.

Thanks & 73

Jack Van Demark WN5A