[TenTec] FS: Corsair II and External VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II and External VFO
From: buhyoff@vt.edu (Greg Buhyoff)
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 16:42:10 -0500
I have a Corsair II and Model 263 External VFO plus Ten-Tec Desk Mic for
sale.  The Corsair II and VFO are both in beautiful cosmetic condition. No
dents or dings.  Both are in perfect operating order.  The Mic is also in
near perfect condition.  The Corsair II has a full complement of filters --
250HZ, 500HZ and 1.8KHZ.  I have the manuals for both the radio and VFO,
the power cables and original shipping boxes.  I will double box, however,
when I ship.

I am asking $850 for the package of three items.

If interested, you may call me at work (see signature block below)during
the day, or at home from 4 until 8:30PM eastern time.  I am located in
Virginia.

Or e-mail Buhyoff@vt.edu

Thanks,

Greg K2UM

Greg Buhyoff
Julian Cheatham Professor
304C Cheatham Hall
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg, Virginia 24060

Phone: 540-231-5148
Fax:   540-231-3698
E-mail: Buhyoff@vt.edu