[TenTec] CQ Magazine review of Omni-VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CQ Magazine review of Omni-VI+
From: cshinn@connect.net (Charles D. Shinn)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:59:11 -0600
I agree. It would appear that virtually all equipment reviews are tainted by
the inability of the reviewer to express themselves because of real or
imaginary "Loss of Advertising Revenue". Business is poor these days.
Cutting out those advert bux to an unfriendly rag might be a good move for
some that might be on the edge.....Chuck