[TenTec] CQ Magazine review of Omni-VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CQ Magazine review of Omni-VI+
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 07:15:36 -0600
I know that the thread here relates to a permanent, look-up-type
table of owner reports regarding particular equipment, but I like
this venue, the list group/reflector, the best.

Someone like K0WA/Lee Buller can sign on to the reflector with an
interest in and ask the general group about the OMNI VI+ and
receive (hopefully) a multitude of answers...maybe some of them
agreed!

But, he will get responses and he can then elicit further answers
to his deeper questions or questions prompted by the initial
of the group's feelings about that particular piece of equipment.

On a static listing of owner reports, there may not be the 'live'
response, the give-and-take or intercommunication regarding the
hardware.

I like this much better.

Maybe Kenwood, Yaesu, and Icom should have similar list
groups/reflectors.
(for all I know, they may have...I never went looking for them.)

73,
dale, kg5u
kg5u@hal-pc.org