[TenTec] tentec 252 and 262 power supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] tentec 252 and 262 power supply
From: k5pgw@linknet.net (k5pgw@linknet.net)
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 02:31:00
Have bad regulator board for the 262 and 262 series power supply. Need good
regulator board if you have one. Has anyone modified or converted 262 or
252 to different regulation circuit? If so please share mods of circuitry.
Any help appreciated. Need model 207 ammeter (external meter for 262G D.C.
Supply) Looking for boards or parts for 544 xcvr and Omni C. xcvr. Does
anyone have info on mods for 544 and Omni C xcvrs ?

I have six Ten Tec xcvrs and think my Omni VI with level 3 upgrade to be
fabulous. Anyone have external circuit to protect Pin diodes from burnout
by high rf fields from operating other rigs in my station while operating
Omni VI on another band?

My Scout is the best rig for the money anywhere. Work lots of DX mobile
with solid state linear and Scout. Great rcvr Great rig!!!! Try it you'll
like it.

73, John, K5PGW
k5pgw@linknet.net