[TenTec] How to -PROPERLY- connect Corsair II to Centurion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] How to -PROPERLY- connect Corsair II to Centurion
From: cyee@bidmc.harvard.edu (Conway Yee)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 10:12:45 EST
Text of message from kr4wm@sccoast.net, 6 Mar 1998, 06:39 AM
>> have to be external to your rig.  But, in this case, the amp does QSK

>Hi Duane! Yep, if I had an external keyer, I _could_ use the amp
>QSK- however, my Corsair II has a built-in keyer, and keying
>through the amp would render it useless!

Are you sure?  If I recall correctly, the output of the built-in
keyer is to a jack outside.  The signal is then routed back into the
rig via a jumper.  Thus, it is really an external keyer with the
box inside the rig!  Just remove the jumper and use the signal from
the keyer.

tnx es 73 de Conway Yee