[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Banner and "Placards"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Banner and "Placards"
From: w8ek@juno.com (w8ek@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:04:45 EST
As I expected, there was a large number of people who wanted to display
information about their Ten-Tec rigs, and most of the "placards" that I
offered to the group over the weekend are gone.

I have since found something even better!  It is a Ten-Tec "Banner".  It
is a sort of satin like finish, with a golden yellow background, and red
lettering.  It is about 2 feet wide, and 4 feet long,and has the Ten-Tec
logo on it.  There is a golden yellow "rope" to hold it up. It looks
brand new.  I really do not know what it is worth, but will offer it for
$40, plus shipping from NE Ohio.

I still have a few "placards"  left.  They include

Full color Placards, approx 8 1/2 x 11 inches, with stand.  $ 5 each

2591, Two meter HT
Santec HT-1200, 2 m HT

Two color Placards, approx 9 1/2 by 14, with stand   $ 4 each

Omni - C HF xcvr, 546
Argosy II SSB xcvr, 525 D

Two color Placards, Approx 7 x 10, with stand   $ 3 each

KR-50 keyer

Before someone says "I thought I already bought that placard", I should
mention that I had multiples on some of them, and this is what is left
after the others that have been "spoken for,"

Prices do not include shipping from NE Ohio.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
E-Mail to W8EK@usa.net or KenMar.Ind@Juno.com
Voice phone (330) 499-7388

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]