[TenTec] keyer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] keyer
From: seay@alaska.net (Jan & Del Seay)
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 23:15:15 +0100
Jim: During a whole lot of years contesting, I met a couple of
guys like you who could log with the left hand while sending with
the right. I always envied the heck out of those guys.
Then, I went to KL7Y for a contest and there were four (4)
in the group like that. NL7VJ (Now KL5T), NL7GP (Now KL2A),
WL7E and NL7G. It's tough to get an operating position with that
gang!
Of course, now - I can hold the positions since we went to CT and
all that great operating ability no longer matters.
de KL7HF

To: <tentec@contesting.com>