[TenTec] Rig Control Omni 6 Plus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rig Control Omni 6 Plus
From: hglent@ix.netcom.com (Paul Koretko)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 20:43:55 -0600
--------------715F8EBC99D158A48BC316B0

I have just gotten my Omni 6 Plus back with all the new mods...  WOW!!!

I am interested in using my computer for rig control and logging.  Can I
get some of you Ten Tec/computer experts to give me some advise on what
software is available for the Omni 6 Plus.  I am reasonably computer
literate, (I can find the on/off switch), but definitely not a
programer.

Thanks a million and 73S

Dink  WA0BAG
(Paul Koretko)

TNX ... es ... 73S ... de ... WA0BAG

--------------715F8EBC99D158A48BC316B0

<HTML>
I have just gotten my Omni 6 Plus back with all the new mods...&nbsp; WOW!!!

<P>I am interested in using my computer for rig control and logging.&nbsp;
Can I get some of you Ten Tec/computer experts to give me some advise on
what software is available for the Omni 6 Plus.<TT>&nbsp; I am reasonably
computer literate, (I can find the on/off switch), but definitely not a
programer.</TT><TT></TT>

<P><TT>Thanks a million and 73S</TT><TT></TT>

<P><TT>Dink&nbsp; WA0BAG</TT>
<BR><TT>(Paul Koretko)</TT><TT></TT>

<P><TT>TNX ... es ... 73S ... de ... WA0BAG</TT></HTML>

--------------715F8EBC99D158A48BC316B0--