[Fwd: Re: [TenTec] ARRL proposal]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [TenTec] ARRL proposal]
From: bahr521@earthlink.net (Lee Bahr)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:52:37 -0500
Non of you guys get it, do you?  Don't you understand?   Forget getting your
kids interested in science, or striving for something worthwhile.  You need to
get with it and get in step with modern America.  What you really need to be
doing is getting the YOUT of America interested in Midnight Basketball!  (Do you
really think the FCC or the ARRL cares about anything you have to say on this
subject?)  Now get off of here and get back to Jerry Springer's TV Show.  You
have wasted enough time on this reflector. (By the way, howes a come the US
Supreme Court has not banned teaching Latin in our kolleges and Une Versities?
Thought this language was dead! We ought to be learnin em something useful like
sensitivity trainen or role reversal trainen or something!)  Let's really
simplify the FCC rules.  I propose you sign an affidavit for the FCC swearing
you know GOOD STUFF and you take out a five year paying subscription to the
ARRL.  Once you do this,  you can get on the air immediately.  You will use, for
a call sign,  the last letter of your name followed by your birthday in numbers
followed by your zip code.  Then, once a month you send the EPA a written note
swearing you are not making anybody GLOW IN THE DARK in your neighborhood. If
this is too tough for you, if physically impaired, or you think you are
physically impaired,  just get a note from your Doctor and we will take this
burden away from you. What could be simpler or fairer than this?      Lee/w0vt