[TenTec] problem with Omni D/B

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] problem with Omni D/B
From: jerry@otherside.com (Jerry Kitterman)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:19:24 -0400
Gang,

I have an Omni D/B that is giving me problems.  Left it on most of the day
and this evening when I came into the shack the receive sounded very
"garbled" .  Works fine from the remote vfo but switching back to the rig
is the same problem as  well as band switching, turning the rig on and off,
etc. Nothing seems to make it change or help.  This problem just started so
I don't know if it will still be there after the rig has been off for a
while or not.  The sigs are practically unintelligble using the rig but as
I said the remote vfo works fine.  Any ideas??  TIA

73
Jerry
W9CTB