[TenTec] Re-supply voltage

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re-supply voltage
From: casey.bahr@intel.com (Bahr, Casey)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:26:47 -0700

OK, on a further tangent....

Is anyone running a Logikeyer 3 unit? I've heard they are sensitive
to the voltage applied and was planning on running it off my TT
supply, but if the voltage is really that much higher...???

73,

Casey

Casey Bahr, KS7J, FISTS #3648, CC #450, FNW #1
Trustee, FISTS Northwest, K7FFF, FISTS #4400, CC #457
http://www.imagina.com/webpages/casey/k7fff
Vista Valley FISTS CW Club, K6FFF, FISTS #4444
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/k6ffffists