[TenTec] Need Info on TT 1150 Over Voltage Protector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Info on TT 1150 Over Voltage Protector
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:13:37 -0400
Ken,
I have a model 1150 that I use with my model 252MO TT power supply. My 1150
is in a separate box and just plugs in line between the suppply and the rig.
It has a 4 pin connector on the input and output of the little box. I have
the paperwork for it,  if you'll send me your address I'll make a copy of it
and send it to you. It is only one page, but it has the specs, schematic,
and installation instructions...Let me know if you still need the info..
73
tim
NZ8J
-