[TenTec] Triton 544 minus PS $225.00 shipped

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton 544 minus PS $225.00 shipped
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:09:22 -0700
Reflectees,
I have a Triton IV model 544 digital that is in excess to my needs.
Cosmetically it is fair. Front panel is better than fair--good to very good.
Clear plastic that covers the LEDs and S meter is a little foggy. PTO slips
a little if you spin the dial real fast. Non orig. knob on the band switch.

Electrically other than the slight PTo slip it is outstanding. I use this
rig every day. No optional filters. Full power out. Sorry but I am using the
supply with another T-T rig. Absolutely mind blowing QSK.

$225.00 shipped CONUS. A pretty good deal for a digital Triton IV 544.

Lane
Km3G
San Diego