[TenTec] Re: Marking Mods

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Marking Mods
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 17:00:20 -0400
Placing the unit's serial number in the owner's manual along with the
modification & maintenance documentation will also help to match the mods to
a specific piece of equipment.

On schematics, I generally make my circuit changes neatly in pencil, then
initial and date the change in a small table on the corner of the page.

-Paul, W9AC