[TenTec] TNC Interface with Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TNC Interface with Corsair II
From: KnoxR@tacom.army.mil (Knox, COL Richard)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 08:34:48 -0400
Members of the Ten Tec Reflector:

    Forgive me if this is a repeat of an earlier message, but I can't
confirm it actually went out so I am retransmitting.

     Just picked up a KAM Plus TNC that I want to run with my Corsair II.
If anyone has experience doing this, I'd certainly appreciate any guidance
and insights you might be willing to share on hook up and operating
technique.

    Also, the "Kantronics Program and Information Disc 1" that came with it
is totally corrupted.  The folks at Kantronics tell me this is a "Pacterm
2.0 (TNC)" disketter that is non-proprietary.   They suggested I try to find
a copy from a friend.  If anyone out there has one and could send me a copy,
I'd certainly be grateful and would reimburse you for the copy, mailing and
your time.  Please e-mail me direct.

    Thanks and 73!     Dick Knox  KD4BRL