[TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB
From: promedia@itnet.com.pl (promedia)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 13:56:23 +0100
Hi again Bill,

    Probably I didn't put it clearly enough. I've sent them just the PA
module after
replacement of the final transistors they had sent me gave no effect.
Sending the whole paragon has always been out of question.

    Of course, we used to treat each other the way we usually react.
Pardon me, Bill, but in the way you behave must there always be
something
the other's eye cannot meet ?
    If so, I can understand your point and no way I can blame you for
your words.

Be happy,

Alec/SP2EWQ