[TenTec] SKN

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SKN
From: darwin@together.net (K & H Darwin)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 13:12:56 -0500
Well, I made one contact on SKN.  I figured it would be fun so I got on 40
and called CQ.  After no replies I tuned around for a while and found
someone else calling CQ.  I answered and we chatted for 20 minutes.

My arm / wrist / hand were pretty tired when we were done and my fist had
gotten pretty bad.  I guess I'm just out of shape.  Needless to say, I'm
gonna stick to the bencher paddles from now on and only look at straight
keys!!

Hope y'all had more fun / less fatigue than I did!!  One contact per year
is enough for this dude!!

73 all!!

Keith Darwin
AA5AC