[TenTec] Need Manual for Triton IV model 540.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Manual for Triton IV model 540.
From: delano1@dnet.net (Scott D. Holland)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:56:24 -0500
Hello all,

Just traded for a used Triton IV Model540. It needs some work. Carrier needs
to be balanced out in SSB mode. Problem with AGC and dead spot in drive
control. Oscillation or RF feedback on 20 meters. RIT needs centering. Dial
needs restringing. I may have to drive over to Sevierville, but I was
wondering if there was a manual for this unit available out there. I'll be
happy to pay copying and mailing costs if anyone can run me a copy of the
board and control layout, schematic, and allignment proceedure.

Many thanks and best 73's,
Scott Holland
WB4NUS
delano1@dnet.net