[TenTec] the Argo ... 40 meters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] the Argo ... 40 meters
From: JimN0OCT@aol.com (JimN0OCT@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:25:07 EDT
Y'all,

40 during the day is really interesting.  You will find there are alot of
OM's who are masters of the straight key who would really like to talk to
you.  Lot's of original 1X2 W calls.

Even with low power, a 40 meter dipole as low as 7-10' off the ground will
get you 150-200 mile area coverage during the day, longer depending upon the
F2 critical frequency and the tilt of the F2 layer.

73 and just do it

Jim NØOCT