[TenTec] N4LQ/BIKEOMOBILE that doesn't work

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4LQ/BIKEOMOBILE that doesn't work
From: peplasters@rockford.com (Paul Plasters)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:27:15 -0500
Hey Steve, I got called away for a few hours.  When I returned, your site
was still up.  I studied the situation very seriously, wondering why
wouldn't this setup play for you.  Then like a lightning bolt, it hit me.
 Look closely, there is NO coax connecting the antenna to the radio!
Eureka, problem solved!

73 and good luck bike-mobiling.  Paul