[TenTec] N4LQ/BIKEOMOBILE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4LQ/BIKEOMOBILE
From: weingaertner@nac.net (Robert Weingaertner)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:57:10 -0400
Maybe you need to use the bicycle frame as a tuned counterpoise.
Try one of those Ten Tec or MFJ ground tuners or equivalent
 between the coax braid and the bicycle frame. Of course, the
rider's body may interact with this system and affect the tuning.
Better, methinks to park under a shade tree, toss a wire into said
tree and enjoy bicycle PORTABLE!

        73, BoB WB2VUF