[TenTec] Filter capacity of Omni 6???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Filter capacity of Omni 6???
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (Barry Gross)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 14:20:25 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Yuri for the clarification.  I think I finally
have it straight (duh).

Could someone confirm my understanding that:

1. The capability of cascading two 9Mhz if filters was
missing in the original Omni 6, but was added in the
option 3 upgrade to the Omni 6

2.  An Omni 6 opt 3 has the full filter holding
capacity of the Omni 6 plus.

Thanks & 73,
Barry   N1EU