[TenTec] Dell/Gateway comparison

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dell/Gateway comparison
From: n0ru@neonramp.com (Robb Urie)
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 16:11:52 -0500
If you have such a dislike for Ten Tec, do your self and the
rest of us a big favor and STOP wasting our time with your
useless posts. Ten Tec is not perfect, nobody is, but to
spend all our free time bitchin about what is "The ultimate"
rig is such a bore. Think the 1000MP is perfect, I sugest
you spend some time on the 1000MP reflector and help
those folks cure their ailments. Maybe your thoughtful insight
can be utilized by Kenwood to reverse their down-word turn of
late? Enough is enough now.

Robb...N0RU

To: <tentec@contesting.com>