[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (Beamer, Jay)
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 11:59:39 -0400
Happy Friday and Happy Anniversary Ten Tec Net!!

 Yes, time flies when we're having fun! Hard to believe it's been a year. I
sure have enjoyed it. It's nice to speak to other Ten Tec owners, and I
believe darn near all of us have picked up at least one useful piece of
information about the operation of our favorite radios.

What can we do different this Sunday? Well, it is Mother's Day, so don't
anyone get yourself in trouble by blabbing on the radio. Maybe we could
shoot for the largest number of check-ins to date! I think the record for a
single Sunday is 35. Let's try to break the record! Now you CW only types,
yes, I know you don't own a mic, so BORROW ONE! I personally would enjoy
hearing some of you (yes you, S.E.). We won't be able to pass it around much
but it would be nice to have support from all you TT types. Stan and you
other celeberties back there on the Parkway (you too S.R.), let's here from
you!

So, once again, the net is this Sunday at 2200Z (3 pm pacific local, 6 pm
eastern local) on 14.280 +/- QRM. Until then, everyone have a fine weekend.
I'm starting mine early. In fact, in 90 minutes.

73,

Jay/KM6VX