[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net
From: GeneN8KUA@aol.com (GeneN8KUA@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:07:30 EDT
You should consider using a program, like SuperSSB or SSB Academy.  I think
maybe MFJ will be coming out with a pocket sized SSB Tutor sometime soon.
Most important, DON'T SPEND ANY TIME ON THE AIR, cuz it's nothing like the
SSB Test.  Sounds like a candidate for a T-Kit (gotta stay on topic).   ;-)

73,

Gene N8KUA