[TenTec] speakers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] speakers
From: w4des@iolky.com (David E. Shelton)
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:29:54 -0400
Charlie,
I elected to use a MFJ 281 Cleartone speaker which I harvested from its
enclosure. Then proceeded to remove the stock speaker from the TT model 961
PS and the 281 speaker fit FB despite the different dimensions of 3" round
and the stock speaker size is 3 X 5". I also installed some backing that
made the speaker sound better. For $10 you get an excellent improvement over
the stock setup.
73,
Des, W4DES