[TenTec] speakers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] speakers
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (Beamer, Jay)
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:54:49 -0400
Hello Barry.

I've played with the audio output on the back also. I fed that output to a
small mixing console, which was acting as a preamp. From the mixer, I fed it
to a 60W stereo power amp, and from there to a couple of small bookshelf,
full range speakers. You simply would not believe the audio coming from
those speakers. In addition, the mixer I was using as a preamp also has a
five band graphic equalizer built into it which allows me to change the
tonal quality, and I can actually zap out some of the band noise.

Just another fun thing to try for those with good hearing!

Jay/KM6VX