[TenTec] Still Plagued by RF - Omni/Centurion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Still Plagued by RF - Omni/Centurion
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 05:44:02 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the suggestion.  But even without
disconnecting the Centurion, the distortion is gone in
standby (bypass) mode.  I need the higher power level
(500w or so) to cause the problem, and therefore can't
disconnect the amp's power cable to try and isolate
it.  Guess if I had a second linear I could try that
instead of the Centurion, but I don't.

73,
Barry