[TenTec] TenTec for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec for sale
From: k5id@ipa.net (Ken Graham)
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 99 13:37:34 PDT

Hi Ten Tec fans,

I've decided to sell some of my TT collection to help finance NEW TT
STUFF!

Following equip is all operational, with excellent lettering and paint;
original knobs, complete manuals,  pto's are smooth, all loaded with
filters.  Hand mikes if U want them. All prices plus shipping. Ship on
recpt of postal MO. These units are all nice; I consider them collector
quality.

Power Mite PM3A  There are No changes to front OR rear panels.
  just a few very minor dings  $115

AC4 swr matches pm3a    $35

AC5 balanced tuner matches pm3a  $35

Triton 2   (520)  w/matching PS/speaker (262).  speaker has new
   grill cloth. the audio filter in this one is not tt mfg, but equivalent
   and plug compatible. Output is about 80w. Very slight ding to vinyl
   top covering  $240

Delta 580 w/ 280 ps. 500 hz cw filter. Very slight rub on paint-- top
   corners of front panel  $390

Argosy 2  (525D) w/225 ps   220, 217, Audio cw filter  $375

Now for something completely different:

Swan  100MX solid state transceiver, has added cw audio filter and
   looks new except for miniature switch (for filter) to left of meter: nicely
   done.    $180

Regards,   Ken   K5ID