[TenTec] INRAD 2.4khz 10 Pole Filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD 2.4khz 10 Pole Filter
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 04:40:18 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to Greg for the info on his success with the
756.

To make a long story short, I just rechecked the Omni
this morning and the feedback with the 756 at full rf
throttle is gone.  My apologies for throwing the curve
ball to the reflector about the 756.  One of the old
quirky probs with my Omni that I hadn't seen in quite
a while just happened to rear its head at the precise
instant that I installed the 756.  It is the problem I
spoke of once before as "PBT  shifts with heat."
Well, I guess it isn't necessarily heat related.  I
did notice last evening that my normal 11 oclock cw
PBT position had shifted to 12 oclock and I didn't pay
it much heed, thinking it was just related to the new
filter (not).  PBT position is also back to normal
this morning.

73,
Barry  N1EU