[TenTec] Omni V PBT adjustment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V PBT adjustment
From: SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:12:03 +0100
Went thru that myself about six months ago.  It was quite noticeable with
the 250 Hz filter.

Your guess is exactly what I guessed and sort of strongly implied by TT docs
maybe markings on the case, etc.  HOWEVER, TT says that the C is used to set
the frequency at the 12 o'clock position i.e. don't touch the R.

I am glad I set mine because I discovered that that C was a bit flakey and a
quick spray of DeOxit cleared it up.

Within 4 months or so, the frequency drifted again so that it is again
noticeable with 250 Hz filter.