[TenTec] Re: Playing the Mic Game

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Playing the Mic Game
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 08:40:40 -1000
Omni VI+ and which mike?

Went through quite a test out here on the Hawaii Afternoon
Net comparing both Heil 4 and 5 elements and the TT 705.
All those on the net,  who know my voice from eyeball QSO's,
said they liked the audio sound using the TT 705 the best.

So,  that is what I use with my Omni  and SSB.  For CW,
use the old AEA Morse Machine and well used Bencher
paddle bought at last Feb's swap meet at Waimea
down on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Another note,  have just rcv'd my FT-1000D back from the
Yaesu service center in California.  Been gone so long,
have gotten very accustomed to full time use of the
Omni VI+;  so now,  sort of considering selling the Yaesu.
Seems I really like the Omni rcvr over the Yaesu now,  hi.

73,  Jim,  KH7M