[TenTec] Clique and Claque

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Clique and Claque
From: turner@rome.ICS.UCI.EDU (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:23:10 -0700
I suppose my own standards were set by the Triton IV and
then the Argonaut 515.  Don't have recent recollection of
the Triton (is there any relay other than for an amp?) but
the 515 was so quiet with QSK that I just loved it.  My
OMNI VI is not that quiet.  Some don't hear the little reed
relay flipping back and forth, but I sure do.  (Having owned
several, this is not an individual flaw.)  I don't really
mind it much, just longing for that super sweet, quiet
sound of the 515.  I needed money a few months back....and
it isn't mine anymore.  :-(

Clark
WA3JPG