[TenTec] PC-Controlled Omni Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PC-Controlled Omni Question
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 03:18:49 -0700 (PDT)
When I use my Omni 6 with WriteLog contesting
software, I experience the following anomaly (spelled
b-u-g) when I use the pc to change the frequency
setting of the Omni: at the same instant the frequency
is changed, the N-1 filter switch gets reset (if it
was on).  I would appreciate hearing from anyone using
different software with their Omni and whether or not
the same thing happens.  Trying to pinpoint whether
the bug is with the WriteLog software or with the Omni
firmware.

Tnx & 73,
Barry  N1EU