[TenTec] PC-Controlled Omni Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PC-Controlled Omni Question
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:47:37 -0500
I would appreciate hearing from anyone using
>different software with their Omni and whether or not
>the same thing happens.  Trying to pinpoint whether
>the bug is with the WriteLog software or with the Omni
>firmware.

Barry, et al,

I use TRLog and frequently use the keyboard to change bands
(ctl-b/ctl-v) or freqs (direct keyboard entry of the frequency
(e.g., 14025, etc.).

I have never seen N-1 filter get set or reset.

I just ran some tests to verify it and, yes, N-1 never changed
for any band or frequency changes from the keyboard/pc.

73,
dale, kg5u