[TenTec] Omni VI+ to Pegasus?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ to Pegasus?
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:12:39 -0500
Not ME!

This is not an intent to 'start anything' on the reflector, just a big grin
and loads of fun!

  I just got my VI+ and the pegasus will just have to wait for a while..
Besides, what fun is it to show the non-hams a box that looks like a PC..
Let them see a VI+ with the 238 and the 962 and they will say 'wow! I bet
you can talk all around the world with that!' ...  I have had mine a week
and that has happened twice already.....