[TenTec] [Q] Pegasus distorted xmit audio?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Q] Pegasus distorted xmit audio?
From: w6ru@lightspeed.net (Terry Gaiser)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:03:00 -0700
It was my Pegasus that when arrived had great sounding audio on 160, 80 and
40 but distorted on 20, 15, and 10. It went back to TenTec and they were
able to duplicate the problem. They found a 10 volt regulator on the edge of
not regulating. They replaced that regulator and that solved the problem.

Another Pegasus owner reported distorted audio on his was caused by a, I
believe, Astron 20 amp supply not having enough current. He switched to a 30
amp Astron switching supply and that solved his problem.

Terry W6RU