[TenTec] Triton IV Resonate Control Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV Resonate Control Problem
From: n0sbm@moonworks.com (Alan Bryant)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:15:51 -0600
Man, ask and you shall receive here in the mailing list!  :-)

In calling Ten-Tec to ask about the bent spring washer someone mentioned,
Garland there at Ten-Tec had a couple of other simple solutions to try, and
I will be opening 'er up soon to implement his ideas.

It's always nice to know that y'all are here and helpful, along with our
good friends at Ten-Tec. I'm still stunned that you can actually get
service and support on a 20+ year old ham rig. And I mention again just how
much support I (did not) get from Icom regarding their 20 year old rigs.
(I've resigned myself to being stuck with this old IC-701... Nobody wants
to buy it, and why would they?!)

73, and thanks again, A.

---
Alan Bryant, WDØEVX (Formerly NØSBM)