[TenTec] RX320 Vs. AOR3000A

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX320 Vs. AOR3000A
From: milana@pfizer.com (Milano, Alfonso)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:52:06 -0400
Hi Folks,
I've read a lot of the postings here with all the great (positive) stuff
regarding the RX320, I was
wondering, has anyone ever happened to compare the receiving capabilities of
the RX320 to the AOR3000A? How much of an improvement can I expect?
Unfortunately, I've been using the AOR for the entire time I've been a SWL,
so I don't have much experience with any "real" SW receivers.
I'm very curious to know how much of a difference it will be.

Thanks in advance,

73, Al Milano  KC2BAE