[TenTec] Scout VS. DX-77

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout VS. DX-77
From: dacalvin@us.ibm.com (dacalvin@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:14:52 -0500

Hey, at least they TRY to do a review - not like CQ mag where the company
ad writer might as well provide the copy!

     73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin
Server Systems Test Engineer
Dept. 76TS   RS/6000 - SP Nodes
IBM Austin, TX      >O<     Tie: 793-3368

Robert Weingaertner <weingaertner@nac.net> on 10/29/99 06:12:30 AM

Please respond to weingaertner@nac.net