[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net (Time?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net (Time?)
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (Beamer, Jay)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:55:38 -0400
Happy Friday All,

Don't forget to turn your clocks back Saturday night. What does that mean to
the net time? Well, kinda nothing, less you only use zulu time. So here
goes.

The net will remain the same for local time. Pacific time will be 3 pm
local, Mountain will be 4 pm, Central will be 5 pm, and Eastern will be 6
pm. If you must have zulu time, or UTC, it will be 2300.

Don't know if the UTC time change will throw a wrench into the freq. we've
been using or not. But we will be some where around 14.267MHz.

Will the contest be over by then? If not, we'll do the best we can and wait
for it to end. My guess is it will end at raday, or rather newday, or 0000
UTC.

Everyone have a swell weekend!

J/KM6VX