[TenTec] Frequency Jumping, a response to Enough

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Frequency Jumping, a response to Enough
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:17:47 -0800 (PST)
I agree with all Larry but just as a comment to the
code speed. If a person owns a scout and can actually
send code at 30 wpm or greater and they can't spare a
second every so often to let the processor catch up
then they talk too much and they are a morse
blabbermouth!

--- Larry Kayser <kayser@king.igs.net> wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> particularly interesting - attack the messenger or
> by inference the
> messengers
> country while suggesting your attacking the message.
>

> jumping at higher CW speeds, my comments were there
> for redundant in that
> they have already addressed the issue.  My
> experience is that even at 30+
> WPM keying the rig needs a second every 30 or so to
> give the processor a
> chance to update the vfo correction voltage.  The

=====
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH
cshyde@yahoo.com
Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.