[TenTec] 301 and Omni VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 301 and Omni VI+
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 07:00:14 -0600
Dale,

Who could have asked for a better website for the 301 ?? Thanks for the
writeup and pics! Iwill go over wiring one more time tonite to see if I
goofed it.. By the way, the shaft for the encoder is very long! I looked at
your pick and it seems the knob on yours is almost touching the case (the
way it should be for the drag adjustment to work).. Did you modify the
shaft (cut it down)?