[TenTec] Paragon Value

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon Value
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington N4LQ)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:29:48 -0500
I've had several Paragons and a Paragon 2. I now have a Pegasus. The
Pegasus is better in most any respect except it lacks knobs. So if you
don't mind "clicking and dragging" get yourself a Pegasus. Just be
sure you have enough processor power. I've tried mine with a 300mhz K6
and it works great. I'm now running it from a 486/100 and it's a bit
sluggish. The sweep is way too slow and the pod's buttons dont respond
well with a slow processor.
The Pegasus "front panel" sure looks nice on this laptop LCD screen
though!

Steve N4LQ