[TenTec] watt meter calibration

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] watt meter calibration
From: kh7m@hsa-kauai.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:29:31 -1000
I would suggest obtaining a "VFD" RF Power/
VSWR Meter,  from RF Applications.  Have a
look at:

    http://www.rfapps.com/

Scroll down the page just a bit to the VFD.
You can get,  maybe the best price,  for
the VFD at:

    http://www.radiodan.com/rfapps/vfd.htm

I bought  my Henry linear,  VFD, Bird 43 and slugs
and my beautiful Bird Dummy Load  from Radiodan,
very pleased with his service and representation
of his manufacturers.

I have both one of the VFD's and two Bird 47 meters,
one of which is not even a year old as yet.

The VFD is just about as accurate as the Bird,  and
very much faster reading!  There is info about the
VFD accuracy at the above web site.  I find it
very useful for linear tune up,  and for staying
legal,  hi!

Good luck,  Happy Holidays,  and 73!
Jim,  KH7M