[TenTec] Sticking meter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sticking meter
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:54:02 -0500
Another possibility is that corrosion has caused bad conductivity within the
meter, itself.  Richard Measures describes a fix for Heath SB-220 meters on
his website that may help with Ten-Tec meters as well.  Point your browser
to:
http://www.vcnet.com/measures/cisb220.html
and scroll down to "Intermittent Meter Readings."

Merry Christmas de Mike N4NT@wireco.net