[TenTec] N4PY version 1.22 of Pegasus Control Program

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY version 1.22 of Pegasus Control Program
From: CarlMoreschi@worldnet.att.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 01:18:06 -0000
I am curious how many Pegasus users have tried out my version of the
software.  If you have ever tried, please sent me an email and let me know
what you like and what you dislike about it and whether you use my
version or Ten-Tec's as your main Pegasus program and why.

Thanks for the feedback.

By the way, positive or negative feedback to me is the best
way to get changes in future releases.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina