[TenTec] OMNI VI + pwr meter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI + pwr meter
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:42:06 -0500
If you figure out the cure let me know Omni-V is about same. Problem is
there is a foward meter setting for full out 100 watts but no zero pot
for the low end. There is no way to make it linear !  I've tinkered with
it a bit with no luck I just leave it in the SWR mode and watch the
relative dip. I think they would have been better off to just leave it
the way it was in the older Omni's.

Happy 2000  anno Domini

Jeff aa8ve