[TenTec] Omni C / Corsair Hssssss.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C / Corsair Hssssss.
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:08:17 -0800
If I have one complaint about the OMNI VI it's the background hiss (speakers
or headphones).  The noise reminds me of a regenerative receiver - like the
one in my Heathkit Sixer.  I have had my Omni VI for about 8 years now and I
keep telling myself I'm going to do something about it, but I haven't yet.
:-)

Reid, K7YX